RECEPTIONIST/ ADMINISTRATOR (FREIGHT FORWARDING) £20-22K
MONDAY-FRIDAY 08:00-16:30 & 09:30-18:00
• Booking visitors in and issuing passes
• Control of the site catering functions to including bookings of function rooms, purchase food, cleanliness of kitchen and hosting of visitors on their arrival
• Making note of visitors car registration
• Booking and controlling the meeting rooms
• Preparing drinks and food for meetings rooms
• Handle and distribute post
• Book hotels, taxis and courier as required
• Answering the telephone- taking messages and transferring calls
• General administration support and duties
NEW VACANCY! TAKE A LOOK…
SALES AND BDM EXECUTIVE £42-45K
My client is seeking a professional and experienced FREIGHT SALES MANAGER, who has at least 3 years + experience within the freight industry selling air and ocean freight.
You will be targeting new business and developing existing business. You will be selling air and ocean freight, providing quotations, following up on new sales leads, cold calling, negotiating rates, account management, monthly sales reports, customer evaluation and procurement.
You must be self-motivated and have the ability to hit and exceed targets and always want to achieve more! If you feel this is the position for you then apply now!
PACKAGE: COMPANY CAR, MOBILE, & GENEROUS COMMISSION.