PROJECT MANAGER £35K
Monday- Friday 09:00-17:30
• Acting as a key accounts manager in relation to clients assigned, providing client support, planning and optimisation for account as well as developing a
relationship with the client.
• Handling all budgetary matters relating to any to project assigned to him/her, including the preparation of quotes based on the logistical requirements set out in
the client's itinerary; cost and rate negotiation with service providers and successfully completing the tour, event or project within budget.
• Liaising with local transport and distribution contractors to plan and secure bookings with airlines, ocean lines and hauliers.
• Liaising with production managers on all events and projects
• Dealing with all modes of transport air, ocean, road (imports and exports)
• Day to day operations including customs entries
• Job costing and invoicing
CONTRACT MANAGER – LOGISTICS £45-55K
Mon- Fri 8.00-17.30
•Lead, manage and develop Health & Safety initiatives and practices within the operation and provide guidance and remedy as required.
•Lead, Manage and Develop the site operations team and manage the day to day operations and our customer expectations in line with stringent KPI’s and service level agreements.
•Lead, manage and drive continuous improvement initiatives in accordance with 3rd party value added practices.
•Lead, direct a warehouse team of 150 employees in peak activity.
•Take ownership and drive logistics activity costs improvement initiatives.
•Manage and take responsibility and ownership for a logistics site facility.
•Support, manage and develop congenial working relationships with onsite customers.