Freight Business development manager- Pharma/ Life Science £60k
Duties would include:
- Identifying new business opportunities, ultimately looking to exceed area sales and gross profit and revenue targets
- Preparation and calculation of RFQ’s/RFP’s as per customer request
- To handle all Pharmaceutical Products including Life Science and Pharmaceutical Healthcare products compliantly, ensuring that all training and guidelines are adhered to without fail.
- To ensure GDP guidelines are followed throughout the shipment process
- To ensure that only approved suppliers are used for all pharmaceutical shipments
- Responsible for building and developing profitable relationships with all current and potential customers in the life science and healthcare vertical
- Handling all pharmaceutical shipments in line with the customer requirements.
- Manage and coordinate execution of commercial account strategy in partnership with product managers, marketing, and other internal teams
- Provide support to the Responsible Person to participate in customer and supplier GDP qualification/audits
- To ensure your own personal training remains accurate and up to date for all Pharmaceutical Products including Life Science and Pharmaceutical Healthcare products.
HEATHROW PERSONNEL ARE VERY BUSY AND WE ARE TAKING NEW JOBS DAILY!
WE HAVE A LARGE SECTION OF VACANCIES FROM JUNIOR TO SENIOR MANAGEMENT LEVEL!